Baby Bear Can’t Keep Up With Family Crossing the Road, So a Cop Saves the Day
Talk about ways to help save the animals and to save our earth. In this trending video a police officer stopped to help a bear family cross the road. But the Bears kept going back and forth. It turns out one of the baby cubs couldn't keep up, but eventually the family had to move on. Luckily the police officer was there to get the bear cub to rehab to help reunite the cub with his family in the wild. This video has more than 250,000 views. When it comes to ways to help the environment and the wildlife in it, this police officer knows what it takes. This trending video is sure to bring tears to your eyes as the caring mother goes back and forth to try and help her baby cub cross the road. The good news is that the bears were reunited again, once the cub spent a bit of time in rehab.
This heartwarming trending video is a close up of an adorable black bear family. The American black bear is a medium-sized bear that is native to North America. It is the continent's smallest and most widely distributed type of bear species. Black bears are omnivores, and their diets vary greatly depending on the season and the location. Black bears typically live in large forested areas but do leave forests at times in search of food. Sometimes black bears become attracted to human communities because of the immediate availability of food. The American black bear is the world's most common type of bear species. The American black bear is listed by the International Union for Conservation of Nature as a least-concern type of species, due to its widespread distribution and a large global population that is estimated to be twice that of all other bear species combined. Along with the brown bear, the black bear is one of only two of the eight modern bear species that is not considered globally threatened with extinction by the IUCN. American black bears often mark trees by using their teeth and claws as a form of communication with other bears, a behavior which is also common to many species of bears.
The Kermode bear, also known as the spirit bear, is approximately 10 percent of the population of this subspecies of bears. The Kermode bear has white or cream-colored coats because of their recessive gene and is called kermodes or spirit bears. The other 90 percent of black bears appear as normal-colored black bears. Black bears are a bear that currently inhabits much of their original Canadian range, though the bears seldom occur in the southern farmlands of Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan. The bears have been extinct in Prince Edward Island since 1937. The total Canadian black bear population is between 396,000 and 476,000, with that number being based on surveys that were taken in the mid-1990s in seven of the Canadian provinces, though this estimate excludes black bear populations that are found in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, and Saskatchewan. All of the provinces indicated stable populations of black bears over the last decade.
You will find this trending video on The Dodo site. The Dodo is a Youtube channel where everyone who wants ways to help the environment and save our earth should visit. The site is a place for everyone who is concerned about animals and cares about their wellbeing. The goal of the site is to make caring for animals a viral cause. The want their fans to fall in love with animals, have some fun and be entertained while they’re doing it, and feel empowered to help animals who are in need. **
Learn MORE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube
Due to heavy website load, we have moved the photos for this article: HERE